Year 11 Creative Art
Year 11 – GCSE Art & Design/ Entry Level
- Pupils need to continue with their exam prep on their chosen theme.
- All pupils have their own sketchbook to work in.
- All pupils have handouts to help them develop their work in their books.
- Use a variety of materials in your work, remember to annotate (put down your own thoughts and feelings)
- Add a link artist to your work – take inspiration from them and incorporate into your own work.
- Plan your final piece for your exam – remember it needs to cover 2 x days. (Once your exam days have finished then you can no longer work on them)
- Make your pages interesting and creative think about the layout of pages.