Year 7 Creative Art
Year 7 – Creative Arts
- Pupils have started looking at two artists – Maggie Hambling and Georgia O’Keefe
- Choose one artist to focus on and complete the artist’s research sheet. (In curriculum area)
- Create pieces of work based on the chosen artists – these could be paintings, drawings, collages or even 3D work
- Remember your use of colour – which colours work well together?
- Add patterns to create texture and movement where appropriate
- Please see booklet for further information