Year 9 Creative Art
Creative Art – Year 9
- Pupils have visited the Lowry centre recently and are now producing a body of work based on the artist.
- In the workbook there are several samples for pupils to view and use to create their own drawings and paintings from.
- There is also a Lowry workbook for them to use as a research tool to investigate and find out facts about the artist.
- Attached is also an artist template sheet for them to complete with interesting facts and images.
- Please encourage your children to focus on the buildings in the Lowry pictures, using a ruler and pencil. They can painted or coloured using coloured pencils or shade and tone using a normal pencil.